Hoosier Pattern Teams Up With The United Way
Hoosier Pattern takes great pride in giving back whether it is to a specific family in need or a whole community like Adams County. For the 20th year, Hoosier Pattern has teamed up with the United Way of Adams County’s yearly efforts and some Hoosier faces are a part of the 2018-2019 campaign!
Our marketing/social media coordinator, Alyssa Corral and purchaser, Tina Fourman explained why they give to the United Way.
Near the end of the campaign you will see a group shot of (almost) everyone here at HPI. Hoosier Pattern has nearly 100% employee participation in giving back to the United Way. We strive to be leaders not just within our community, but within the industry to advocate how important it is to give back. 100% of money donated goes back into the community to support a number of organizations. Employees that live outside of Adams County have the option of their donations going organizations within their home counties. In Adams County, those organizations include:
– Adams County Council on Aging, Inc
– Adams County Healthy Families
– Adams County Senior Citizens Club – Decatur
– Adams Public Library
– Adams Wells Crisis Center
– Agape Respite Care
– Alive & Well Teens, Inc
– Anthony Wayne Area Council Boy Scouts of America
– Berne Public Library
– Big Brothers Big Sisters
– Boys and Girls Club of Adams County
– C & C Bible Fellowship
– Cancer Services of NE Indiana
– Decatur Operation Help, Inc
– Grace Bible Church – Tiny Treasures of Grace
– Joe & Jane Project
– Junior Achievement of Decatur/Monroe
– North Adams Community Schools
– Safety Park of Adams County, Inc.
– South Adams Summer Swim Club
– The Lords Food Pantry
– The Salvation Army of Adams County
Hoosier Pattern encourages everyone to donate if they have the means. Even something as small as a dollar a week DOES make a difference. With the size of Decatur and the number of programs the United Way is involved in, chances are you know someone that has benefitted from one of these organizations. Together, we can!
Learn more about the United Way of Adams County here
Watch the full 2018-2019 campaign below