Hoosier Pattern has been an innovator in the industry and continues to set the bar high. We are constantly growing and expanding to meet customers' needs and show no signs of slowing down. The depth of knowledge that our team has, along with the fact that we are constantly upgrading technology, gives us the ultimate upper hand.Learn Our History
Hoosier Pattern's facility is filled with machinery to meet any subtractive manufacturing needs your job has.
- Over 25 machining centers including:
- Vertical machining up to 60" x 100"
- Horizontal machining up to 49"x40"x34"
- (2) CNC Lathes
- Shrink In Tooling
- Manual CMM
- 5- axis mill
- Plate saws up to 36" x 60" x 120"
If additive manufacturing is what your job needs, Hoosier Pattern has the tools to get the job done.
- Four in-house 3D Sand Printers for Molds and Cores (3 HPI Owned)
- 3ntr A2V4 - plastic printer
- Fortus 450mc - plastic printer
Hoosier Pattern employees take pride in the work they do and the quality of any job that leaves the shop reflects that dedication to quality. The depth of knowledge that our team has gives us an edge on the competition.
We strive for excellence on every job we take, and to us "on-time delivery" means just that. If we promise it, we deliver no matter what the cost.