Hoosier Pattern believes in taking care of its family. In addition to the benefits offered to each full-time employee, we all have a great time at the quarterly outings where the employees have the opportunity to meet family members of the people they work with. We do have air conditioning throughout the shop which is great on hot or humid days. There is also a benefits package that the shop has which includes:
Company matched IRA
Reimbursement for pre approved schooling
Now hiring for the following position(s):
3D Printing Associate
Main Job Functions and Role
- Clean loose sand from cores and molds according to quality standards
- Pack cores and molds for shipment
- Perform quality inspection on cleaned cores and molds
- Unload sand printer boxes as needed
- Assist in cleaning the 3D sand printer
- Operate overhead cranes and hoists as needed
- Clean, organize, and maintain work area
- Perform fill-in tasks as needed around shop
Qualifications and Background
- Independent work, self-starter
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Ability and willingness to work closely with team to fulfill customer orders on time
- Positive thinker to contribute to improvements and problem solving
- Mechanical aptitude beneficial
- Some knowledge of leverage and handling weight with equipment beneficial
- Able to stoop, climb, bend and lift up to 40 lbs.
Some overtime required.
If interested, please contact Laurie Mrvos, HR associate at Hoosier Pattern: 260-706-4120 or email – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download our employment application
- All applications must be turned in at Hoosier Pattern (906 N 10th St). Normal hours of operation are Monday through Thursday 7am-4:30pm and Friday: 7am-11am
- All applicants are required to take an aptitude test upon turning in an application. Aptitude test must be filled out at Hoosier Pattern and not be taken out of the building.
- Hoosier Pattern, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Pay will be based on skills and experience. Benefits include medical insurance, life insurance, IRA, paid vacation and holidays, with dental and vision available.